Membership of ESREA e.V.
We are open to all individuals and institutions engaged or interested in research on the education of adults and adult learning.
Members of ESREA e.V. benefit from reduced registration fees for ESREA networks and conferences.
PhD students are actively encouraged to become active individual members and to participate in all the activities of ESREA e.V. A limited number of bursaries are available to support PhD students at ESREA e.V. networks and conferences.
The ESREA e.V. Scientific Committee has decided to award a prize for the best paper presented by a PhD student at the triennial conferences.
Members will also receive the ESREA e.V. newsletter several times each year with information on forthcoming ESREA e.V. activities, conferences and new books within the field of adult education and much more.
How to apply
- To become a member of ESREA e.V., fill out the form available at the links below and send back to the Secretariat according to the address on the form.
- When the application has been received, the administrator will send an invoice for the membership fee which should be paid within three weeks.
- If you have questions concerning the membership, please contact Alexandra Ioannidou (ESREASecretary@die-bonn.de).
- Payment is only accepted through international (or EU) bank transfers.
- We do not accept cheques.
- PhD students who have full time positions as lecturers should pay the full membership fee.